Estonia has identified digital health technologies as a priority strategic growth area. With a national e-health and data infrastructure powered by a highly developed ecosystem for building advanced software products, Estonia has a unique opportunity to become a centre for innovation for software-based medical devices in the Nordic region.
DTx Estonia aims to realise this potential by launching a first-of-its kind development program focused on accelerating the growth of digital therapeutics industry. Our goal is to ensure that we have more innovative start-ups ready to operate in this complex but high-potential and high-impact sector.
The program is free and open to all relevant stakeholders, including:
- digital therapeutics companies in every stage
- healthcare service providers
- regulators and public sector decision makers
- universities and students
The main goal of the program is to:
- Help current digital therapeutics companies learn about the latest international best practices and improve their ability to develop, validate, certify and launch their solution
- Inspire new entrepreneurs to launch their digital therapeutic startups
- Catalyse discussion between all the relevant stakeholders on the adoption of digital therapeutics in Estonia and beyond